At the Academy of Preschool Learning in South Milwaukee, WI, we believe that each child deserves an environment where he or she can grow holistically. Which is why, we follow a certain method at our facility.
- Each child is grouped according to their ability in a learning atmosphere, so that he/she feels comfortable and successful.
- Individualized teaching, group learning activities, developmental learning centers and constructive play are incorporated into a well- rounded, exciting program.
- Our Reading and Math lessons always start with concrete materials. We believe in the old adage: “I Hear and I Forget. I See And I Remember. I Do And I Understand.”
- Our Social Studies and Science programs expose the child to an awareness of the home, family, community and country in today’s world.
- Large muscle is an important part of our program. We want to develop the total child intellectually, emotionally and physically.
It is necessary as parent that you understand the school policies so that you can help us create a better environment for your child at our facility. Please read them carefully and get back to us on anything that you have a doubt about. The signing of your name on the enrollment form will indicate that you have read and accepted these policies.
To view our school policies and tuition schedule, please click on the links given below.
The Academy of Preschool Learning is open from September through May. We limit our class size to meet state requirements. We do not discriminate against any race, color or creed in enrollment or employment at our facility. We offer morning or afternoon sessions.
|School||Days – AM||Days – PM|
|Franklin||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday AM: 9:00-11:15||Monday, Wednesday, Friday PM: 12:15-2:30|
Please call for availability. No transportation is provided.
Contact Us Today
Is your child ready for preschool? Do you wish to send them some place where they would learn as well as have fun while doing so? We have been providing quality preschool education to kids since 1981.